Σελίδες

Σάββατο 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

Zeinobia....a biased reporter .. biased to her country and her people..

[..I do not know what to write now , I do not know how to express my feeling except that I beg all the people in twitter and blogger , I do not deserve this praising , I am just a gal with her laptop whose first protest was last January 25 , 2011. “I could not even get to Al Tahrir , I came back to cover the battle from my home with laptop”
The true heroes are those Egyptians who stood against what was believed to be the most fearful regimes in the Arab world for three weeks in Egypt biggest square , they were and are still standing despite the cold weather , despite the public criticism and doubt , they came from all Egypt to prove one thing : Egyptians are not passive , Egyptians are not sleeping they are only patient and the world not only the regime has to beware the anger of these patient people.
The true heroes are those great activists ,journalists and bloggers who stood against the Mubarak regime so bravely for years especially since 2005 and even before that risking everything including their own lives for that precious great moment.
I dedicate this moment to all those heroes and also to the people who got cancer because of the shitty fertilizers Mubarak’s men used to import to poison our food   “Mubarak is said to be in cancer coma by the way now” , to the people who got HCV and HBV , to the people who were killed in Salam Ferry 96 , to our victims in the Egypt Air 990 , to our victims in Doweiqa , to our victims in the two saints church, to our victims who were killed, tortured and abused in Mubarak’s time, to our Egyptian POWs of 1956, 1967 and 1973 “our so-called war hero’s bbfs were Ariel Sharon and Ben Eliazer , the war criminals who killed our POWs” , to the real heroes of 1973 war especially to the great fantastic Saad El-Din El-Shazaaly who passed away last Thursday and was buried in the great soil of Egypt on 11/2/2011.
To all Egyptians who suffered from Mubarak and his era , this is your moment , insh Allah your rights will be back.
I also want to dedicate this moment to my grandfather and my father may Allah bless their souls , especially my grandfather who fought the battle of freedom of press in Egypt like many great journalists in the Mubarak era, it was enough that my grandfather lived when a man convicted of pimping as the minister of information and later the speaker of the Shura council. I am very sorry that when I started to blog , my granddad was alive and I did not explain to him what I was doing but I am glad that what I wrote , write and insh Allah will write what he always believed in. My grandfather could have been millionaire like some journalists and writers in Egypt if he sold his pen but he did not , he was honorable man who was waiting and wishing for #Jan25 revolution to happen in his time but it did not , it happened in the time of his granddaughter.
I am just like a reporter , a biased reporter to her country and her people, the great people , the oldest nation in the world.
I am sorry if I seemed distracted but I have got so many feelings , so many ideas , it is a huge moment for me , in fact for everybody in Egypt.
P.S I have remembered how my family was scared in 2005 when they know I was blogging and how they want me to expose the Mubarak regime crimes now !!..]
[Zeinobia,.. I am just Egyptian girl who lives in the present with the glories of the past and hopes in a better future for herself and for her country]
-------------------------
Για μία καλύτερη κατανόηση της σημερινής Αιγυπτιακής κοινωνίας και νεολαίας

1 σχόλιο:

Zeinobia είπε...

Thank you so much for featuring my post in your blog :)